The Office of Professional Development has helped coordinate and promote various workshops throughout the month. There’s even a conference opportunity in October (register ASAP if interested). Below, you can view, download, and print the entire schedule of upcoming workshops.
Lynda.com Training Courses
- Log into myPortal
- Click on Lynda Training (right hand side of screen)
- Select course of interest and begin viewing tutorial videos
- Upon completion, print out certificate of completion to keep in your records
eConnect Registration Information
- Log on to eConnect as an employee and choose “Register for Staff Enrichment” from Employee menu.
- Select the current term, choose Mountain View College as the location, and click Submit (or choose another location to see all available training across the district and online).
- Select course(s) by checking the selection box(es) to the left and click “Submit.”
- Questions? Call the Software Training Support Hotline at 972‐669‐6452 (between the hours of 8AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday).
Hosting Your Own Workshop?
Interested in hosting your own workshop to share your knowledge, expertise, or passion for teaching and learning? Simply contact the Office of Professional Development (email email@example.com) and we’ll help coordinate logistics and raise awareness for your event. Our goal is to connect faculty, staff, and administrators across the institution in discipline specific, teaching pedagogy, and leadership opportunities. As a reminder, all requests must be submitted by the 15th of the month prior to the workshop scheduled.