If you’re a brand new faculty member or have yet to utilize eCampus (aka Blackboard) for your courses, then it’s not too late to get up to speed. In fact tutorials and support are always available.
First Step – eCampus Training
Below are steps outlined for just-in-time training related to eCampus. This training can be completed immediately, at your own pace, and prepares you for internet teaching certification.
- Visit eConnect: https://econnect.dcccd.edu
- Log in with your 3×4 number and windows password
- Click on Register for Staff Enrichment Classes
- Select current term and “XDLP – Distance Learning” as course before clicking Submit
- Select “Ecampus Online Training/Assess” and click Submit
Next Step – Design Consultation
Once you’ve reviewed the training above, please feel free to schedule a one-on-one consultation to answer content-specific questions and help guide your first steps. Your on-campus resource for all things related to eCampus is Steve Sosa (that’s me), Dean of eLearning and Instructional Support. My calendar is populated within Outlook and I’d be glad to meet with you. My first suggestion of course will be to complete the online training so that you have a baseline of understanding with the learning management system.
I look forward to working with you and supporting all eLearning efforts at MVC.